The 2018 Arrowhead Lake Association (“ALA”) election schedule is as follows:
- September 1, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. is the deadline for the distribution of electronic ballots to Residential Members in good standing.
- The deadline for return of ballots is Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- Written ballots will be counted in the conference room at the Ralph Wagner Building after 5:00 p.m. on September 22, 2018. Thereafter, the electronic ballot results will be accessed and presented and election results will be announced.
- Newly elected Directors will be seated on the fourth Saturday in October.
To reduce election costs, ALA has transitioned to electronic balloting. You will receive a link to access your ballot by email on September 1, 2018. In the event you do not receive an email by 5:00 p.m. on September 1, 2018, please check your spam file. If the email is not in your spam file, please contact the ALA office.
There will be an election for the At Large A Director’s seat from September 1 – 22, 2018. All Members may vote in this election consistent with voting rights in the ALA Bylaws.
|Click Here to review
||Click Here to review
|Dennis Lepore’s Candidate Statement
||Bob Mattison’s Candidate Statement
- Click the link at the bottom of the email or login to ala-ca.org.
- On the login page, enter your username and password for ala-ca.org
• If you do not recall your login credentials, you can use the email for your account (the same one you received the election email at) to reset your password.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the election form. Complete the election form by selecting the candidate you wish to vote for then click “submit” at the bottom of the page. Thereafter, you will be taken to a confirmation screen.
Any ALA Member wishing to vote by written ballot may do so in the ALA office from September 2, 2018 to September 22, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions on voting, please contact the ALA office at (909) 337-2595 and ask for ALA General Manager Wayne Austin.